Happy New Year 2008...

2008-01-01



New Years 2008!!

Can you believe that another year has gone by so quickly? I know that I can't.

New Years for me is a time to take a few moments to look back over the last year and a little of the years previous and be thankful for how I have been blessed and how I've grown as a person and an artist in the last year.

It is also a time to look forward to the year ahead and get excited about what it might bring. Although resolutions don't always work out it is a good time to take stock and set some goals for where you want to be 365 days from now.

Each one of us will have different thoughts on what is important over the next year but I hope that for everyone, peace, love and family is at the top of the list.

I look forward to 2008 as a person and as a photographer. And I look forward to sharing my images with you along the way.

Here is to a Safe and Happy New Year to all of your and your families!!!

Brian

3 comments:

Nick said...

I like the word images. New Years Resolution. Learn Photoshop.

Brian Bastinelli said...

Thanks Nick,

Ya know I would like to become more effective with my photoshop skills as well.

Maybe I should read the directions...lol I spend a lot of time messing around to get results. If I knew what I was doing I might be a bit more efficient.

Kim said...

Great commentary. I am thankful for all of the wonderful photographers that I've "met" this past year - they've helped me really push to improve my photography, and not settle for "good enough". Happy New Year to you and your family Brian!