Inside the Narrow Fabrics...

2008-01-21







Today we go back inside the Old York Narrow Fabrics Mill. I decided that I am going to show this series in a couple of days instead of dragging it out for a week.

I really want to get back to doing some landscape and nature images I think.

This series was shot in the shop and floor office area of the building. I used a Lensbaby lens for a majority of the images from the mill because I thought it added an interesting perspective while looking back at history.

In these images you can pretty much see how things have kinda just piled up in this shop and have remained that way for years. I would be willing to say that some of this stuff may not have been touched in that long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! What aperture ring do you use most of the time?

Brian Bastinelli said...

Thanks Nick. I like the F4 ring the best. I like the amount of focus it gives me.

Debra Trean said...

I really like this series - the lighting the textures and the mood.