Black Bears and Lupines...

2008-08-05


Hi everybody-

Thank you to everyone who responded with their contact information. It was a big help in getting my new phone back to normal.

Today's image was shot in Yellowstone National Park between Tower Junction and the Lamar Valley. It was right in the area of the Yellowstone picnic area.

The rangers kept everyone in their cars and stopped as this guy wanted to cross the road. But as he approached an obvious change in mind took place and he headed back to the hillside from which he came.

I was still able to catch a few nice shots of him as we were the first car in line. So I shot out the window until the ranger said it was time to move on.

On another note I wanted to let everyone know that I will be at the Yorkfest Arts Festival in York, PA on Saturday and Sunday August 23rd and 24th. My booth will be right where the rail trail crosses West Market Street, on the south side.

I would love it if you came by and checked out the booth and of course said hi! It's a great day for the family, lots of good food, talented artists and fun activities. Hope to see you there!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

rocking-m said...

Great shot! Montana sure is beautiful... Bethany told me about your passion for photography - it sure is evident! :) Missy from Frostburg

2sweetnsaxy said...

I'm enjoying your photos. I may not comment again for now but I'm definitely looking around a little more.