#478- Senior Shoot with Crystal

2009-05-18

Hi everyone-

Hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was really nice but very busy. Tonya's family was down for a visit and I was preparing to leave for the Montana / Wyoming trip. We managed to get everything done and ready to go as well as some good visiting time.

On last Thursday I shot with Crystal for her Senior pictures. Crystal was great. Not only really pretty but a lot of fun and easy to work with.

We shot at several locations in the York area and came up with some really nice images. As I am traveling over the next few days the posts will be brief and auto posted. I may also add additional posts based on my travels as Internet connections allow.

You can however follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Check out the links on the right hand side of the page. I will be giving frequent updates on my progress from those platforms.

Have a great day!

Photobucket

0 comments: