#509 Gallatin Valley Milling Company

2009-07-16



Hi everyone-

Well I finally have made it back to York, PA. A bit under duress but I was excited to get to see my girls and Tehya. I got home last night around 7, which wasn't so bad.

But back to work today! I normally like to have a few days to get back on EST but sometimes that doesn't work out so great.

Today's image is of an old mill near the town of Choteau, MT. For those of you who might be familiar with the area this mill is near Priest Butte and can be seen from Hwy. 89 just south of town.

In the future I'll be sharing some images from a shoot that Bryan Allen and myself did here with my little cousins. It was really cool.

Don't forget to check out the cool images on the blogs of everyone who participates in Skywatch Friday. Check them out by clicking here: -----> Skywatch Friday

Have a great day!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Cool shot Brian!

Great composition and light!

Well done!
Barry

SaraG said...

Beautiful photo, Brian.
Welcome home!!
Take care

Dewdrop said...

Amazing shot! I am really impressed with its dramatic feel.

Müge Tekil said...

A very interesting building and a very impressive photo!

Sylvia K said...

Great shot, Brian, and yes, welcome home! That looks very familiar to me, I lived in Montana for sixteen years -- still miss it! Thanks for the memories, as always!

Photo Cache said...

Lovely image. Postcard quality.

Eric (SWF Holland) said...

Great, love black and white, lovely setting here!!

Have a nice SWF.

Greatings from NL