#511 Naangide e Dibishkaawin Ingashi

2009-07-20

Hi everyone-

I hope you had a great weekend.

I want to start out to day's post by saying Happy Birthday to my mom. My mom is truly one of my best friends and I look forward to every conversation, visit or call. She is responsible for so much of the prosperity and love in my life and I can not thank her enough for that. You mean the world to me! Have a great birthday!

Today's image was shot at the North American Indian Day's this year. I hope you enjoy it!

Oh and for those of you wondering, Naangide e Dibishkaawin Ingashi is Happy Birthday Mother, roughly translated to Ojibwe (Chippewa)

Have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Larry J. Patrick said...

There are so many things that I like about this photo that I will just say: I wish I had taken it.