#517- What!?! Cree is Three!!

2009-07-28

Hi everyone-

Well yesterday my little baby turned three! How could this have happened so fast?? Seems like only yesterday I was racing down I-83 to get to the hospital in time to see her born.

In that short amount of time she has grown so fast and so much. Each day is another amazing adventure as we watch her grow and learn.

The amount of knowledge that she pics up each day amazes me. Each day she says or asks something that totally takes me off guard, Where could she have picked that up I wonder.

I know I am not telling those of you with kids anything new, but what a fun experience this is. My best days are spent with Tonya and Cree doing whatever it is we get into.

Here are a few shots from her party this past weekend. You can check out more by going here:--->Cree's 3rd Birthday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Barry Armer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREE!

Great photos Brian!

Cheers!
Barry

Texas Travelers said...

Great photos.
Adorable.
Well done.

I added your blog to my "Photography" side bar.

Troy

Larry J. Patrick said...

Brian,

No comment on your photographs or the post processing, just a comment on your super model: she is adorable and getting more so with each photo that you publish with her. I think you captured the moment very well in each of the images.

By the way, she already looks like a seasoned shopper. One thought: SECOND JOB!