#521- Glacier Is Fun, Bring The Kids...

2009-08-04

Hi everyone-

I hope yo all had a great weekend and Monday. Sorry I missed yesterday's post. I went up to visit with my dad who is still recovering from hip surgery but seems to be doing very well.

Today's images were shot in Glacier National Park on Logan Pass. There were a lot of mountain goats in the area and they were pretty animated, chasing each other, playing and climbing on some very steep cliffs.

It was a lot of fun to watch.

In the first image see if you can spot all the goats. There is actually one more than you will be able to count, but during this image he was hiding behind a rock.

In the second image these two kids were running and playing and just bounding through the beautiful summer day. They were a lot of fun to watch and photograph.

I hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Larry J. Patrick said...

Great shot of the two little ones going down the rock. Really enjoy watching mountain goats. They amaze me.

Chuck said...

I count 7 Goats in the first picture.