#593 Grand Teton Moose

2010-01-04

Hi everyone-

I hope you all getting back into the swing of things today. We've kicked off a new year and while most of you are heading back to work, last night was my last night tour and I have next tour off so I don't head back to the FD until the 16th of January.

Sorry to rub that in but the mid winter break is not something I have taken before and I am really looking forward to it!!

I will be in Nashville for part of the time attending the ImagingUSA conference as well as the Digital Wedding Forum conference. And I'll be working on a special project with my friends Bryan Allen and Ted Van Der Linden, but more on that later!!

So check back through out the second half of the week and weekend for additional posts related to all of that.

But in the mean time here is a moose image that I shot back in October in Grand Teton National Park. It was taken in the Gros Ventr (grow vaunt) area of the park.

Have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Alec said...

Wonderful Image Brian. Have a great time in Nashville. I'm off to LA in the beginning of Feb. for a fashion/beauty photography workshop. Hopefully our paths will cross soon.

Cheers,
alec