Spirit World

2007-09-05



Nikon D2x, Settings unrecorded.

First off I'm sorry for the delay in today's post. I have been pretty busy with some projects that need to get done before I take off for the west.

So I was looking at some images for today and decided to do a little run of abstracts. So for the next few days I will be posting a few images that I had an idea of where I wanted to go but wasn't really sure how they would turn out.

In today's image I was playing around with smoke to see what I could do and I made this image that I think looks like a woman dancing.

Let me know what you think, good or bad. Thanks, Brian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like. The black background works well. It does feel a little cut off at the top.

Brian Bastinelli said...

Ya I totally agree. This was my first attempt at these shots and I found them to be a lot more difficult than I had originally thought.

I think next time I will try out some other lenses and see how it goes. It is difficult though to keep the image sharp.