Rain rain go away...

2007-12-29



Well tonight it is raining. It might clear up tomorrow. I certainly hope that it does. As i said before I love the winter but this cold rain and gloomy weather can go.

Maybe soon it will snow. Until then I will continue to dream of the warm sunny days that produce the flowers I am posting.

One thing I forgot to mention is that all of these flower images were shot using the Lensbaby 2.0. I love that lens and it is perfect for this job.

Again I do not have a title for this image. I seem to be having some trouble naming my flower images. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Nick said...

Great colors. Flower #37.

Brad Myers said...

Brian, Chuck should be able to com up with a name for your flower images, LOL. Hope you all had a great Christmas, heading home today. Now I am really sad. I will try and call today from I95.

Kim said...

This one is gorgeous Brian! The rich colors really brighten up my day - thanks!