Soft As A Petal...

2007-12-28



Hi all--

This is another image shot back in October in my yard. I try to plant a wide variety of wild and other types of flowers each year.

This was a good year for color although it occurred pretty late. Luckily the weather cooperated and I had great blooming into November.

I really like this image however I do not like the name. I am not the greatest when it comes to naming my images but I try...

I would love to hear any suggestions for a name for this image. I'm sure that someone can create a name that really fits this image...

3 comments:

Nick said...

Yes. A fantastic softness. Very nice.

Debra Trean said...

flowers still in Oct...where do you live??? Most of mine are dead by then maybe a poppy or a rose is left by then the heat just kills them.

Brian Bastinelli said...

I live in southern PA near the MD line.

It was a warm fall here and these guys got lots of sun and water.

Most of my flowers lasted well into November this year!!

I love to take care of them although I love fall and winter.

I am not looking forward to 3/4 of the year being summer but I think that's where we are headed here...