Cinamyn...

2008-02-21



Hi all--

Today's image was shot back in '05 while we were in Choteau, Mt. This is my little cousin Cinamyn.

She was going to be in a wedding that day and she was so excited to come over and show us her dress. So before she headed out I had to get a few shots of her.

She is just a great little girl. Her personality is infectious and she just brings such joy to your heart. She was raised by her grand parents for a while (my uncle and aunt) and she was the light of her grandpa's eye.

They took such good care of each other. I know that when he passed away a little bit of her went with him. We all miss him so much but no one as much as Cinamyn.

When we see her she always talks about him, how he is still with her and she looks up at the sky at night to say goodnight.

I wish everyone could meet this special little girl. I know she would have the same effect on you as she has me...

2 comments:

Debra Trean said...

She is cute and the BW is perfect for this what a sweet soul. I like that the image feels a bit retro but fresh at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Great smile. Bet she likes this a lot.