Eric...

2008-02-20



Hi everyone--

Today's image is one that I really like. I like the way it turned out and I like it because it is of my brother from another mother, Eric.

Eric started on the job about a year after me and we hit it off immediately. We were unlikely friends from the beginning and have grown to have a great friendship.

It's kinda like Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger. We often joke that Eric got the breast milk as a kid and I didn't. And it's always fun to introduce ourselves as each other and explain that we are twins separated as children. For those of you who don’t know us Eric is roughly 5 times the size of me, someone you don’t want to mess with and me well enough said…lol

Eric has a knack for being able to read situations and people like few other people I have ever met. If ever you need to vent, need advice or just want to go on some crazy tangent that he falls right into, Eric is your man.

We have had a lot of great times over the years. Eric is a true friend, one that I am proud to call brother...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great expression. Big hands.

Debra Trean said...

What a great description of him and I too like the way the image turned out. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Is that the same guy I saw on television, talking on the phone and waving at the camera while at a 76er's game?