Keep Your Eye On The Ball...

2008-02-05



It is amazing how much power the tennis ball has over a lab.

It is one of the few things besides a treat or stick that can get Tehya's attention and hold it for a long period of time.

Initially I wanted to shoot this image with a Lensbaby but quickly realized that I had to hold her attention somehow and because I only have two hands and a LB2.0 that wasn't going to happen.

So I switched to another lens and held a tennis ball right at the camera. She never took her eyes off it which gave me plenty of time to get a few shots off.

I wish my life was as simple as her's, Family, food, potty, play and sleep...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great eyes. Love that level of attention. Now if that had worked whit my kids......

Debra Trean said...

They are the most loveable creatures on the planet are they NOT...she is adoreable!!!!!!!!!!