Teyha Takota...

2008-02-04



Hey everyone-

Sorry about the lack of posts the last three days. There was a lot going on here and I was really too tired to get any posts done.

I know that’s not a great excuse but that's all I have.

So while I was looking through files to decide what I would post today my dog came over and put her head on my lap. She looked at me as if to ask, 'Are you ever going to post some pictures of me?"

So I thought that I would go back and find some of my favorites. If I get a chance I'll shoot some new ones this week.

Tehya Takota (we caller Tehya) is a Chocolate Lab and is 4 years old. She is a great part of our family. She spends most of her day doing just what she is doing in this image, but don't be fooled she has endless amounts of energy.

Just ring the doorbell...you'll see what I mean.

She is my constant companion traveling from room to room with me if it’s even just for a second. If I'm heading somewhere so is she.

So for the next few days I'll be posting images of our "precious friend to all", Teyha Takota.

1 comments:

Debra Trean said...

I like all of these but this one has to be a close favorite I just love the quiet mood and the color tones in this.... simple soft wonderful