Daddy's Little Girl...

2008-04-24



So I had worked up some images for this week but decided to post another one of Cree cause she was just so darn cute today.

This shot was from back in March at an Easter Egg Hunt but since I wasn't able to shoot any images today I thought this would do.

I hadn't seen Cree for two days due to a crazy work schedule so when she got home today she was as ready to see me as I was her. I was out power washing the deck (oh joy) and she and mom snuck up on me. She watched very intently as I finished up and Mom cooked on the grill.

She is changing so rapidly these days, its amazing. I know I'm not the first person to ever go through this, but I just can't get enough of her and watching her learn and develop. It's way cool!

I know someday soon I'll wish I could go back to these days but for now I'll take every second of this I can.

2 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

So glad to hear someone that enjoys their children. they are truely gifts and they do grow fast, our little ones will be 16 and 10 this year.. I am not sure where the last 10 years went. I know I was watching and enjoying each moment, but I find myself amazed at the way it has slipped by unnoticed

Debra Trean said...

she is CUTE!!!! they grow fast so keep clicking!!!!