Elegance and Beauty...

2008-04-17



On a wedding day so much is put into the timing and getting everything right that sometimes it is hard to remember the elegance and beauty of the day.

I think that that is one area where the photographer is most important. It is their job to preserve those fleeting moments for eternity.

Hopefully I was able to capture and preserve one such moment here. Although I was not the official photographer of this wedding this was one of my more favorite wedding shots I have taken.

Feel free to let me know what you think...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seems to me to focus too much on the image and not the bride. I feel like she is the object of a photography activity. I like it, but it doesn't seem like it will be anyone but perhaps the photographers favorite wedding shot. With that said, I really have not done (nor do I want to)do weddings.

Brian Bastinelli said...

Nick-

Thanks for commenting. You are probably my most consistent commenter and I appreciate that.

I do like this image but I also see your point. But One of the things I failed to mention was that I see this image as possibly an album title page or something like that more than anything else. I think it lends it self to having some sort of text added.

I don't blame you for not doing weddings, it is very stressfull. It took me a long time to even consider them.

Anonymous said...

I could see this as a back cover, but for a book, this just doesn't say "My Wedding Day"