Something Different...

2008-04-16



Hi everyone--

Tonight I spent a bit of time working on some new techniques for processing images. The next several days will more than likely be the results of tonight's and this weeks attempts at mixing it up a bit.

There is a purpose to this madness. Over the next few days, weeks, months I will be making some big announcements about where all of this is going. Not quite ready as of yet but stay tuned. Once the details are worked out you all will be the first to know what's going down...

So about this image, it was shot a few years back as part of a senior portrait session for my cousin Heather. I used the original image and added a few layers of changes and textures as well as vignettes and framing.

As always I'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks, have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rule of 1/3s works again. I would have started with her on the other third, but I think I like your better.

I'm always excited about news and new directions.