You Don't Know Jack...

2008-04-04

I found this guy hangin out on the side of a building keeping a watchful eye on the area. I am sure he has seen a lot over the years.

Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall, to see and hear what's going on around me. But then there are always those times when you are the fly and didn't ask to be and you hear things you would have rather not. So I guess it's probably not all it's cracked up to be.

But where this guy is located I am sure he has seen it all. The good, the bad and I am sure the ugly. Now he just hangs out with that all knowing sly grin. Looking at you as if to say you think you know what's going on but you don't know Jack...

Today's family pics are of Cree and Mom while at Ft. Myers Beach. I wish I could remember the name of this little restaurant we ate at. It was really good. It was a place that the locals (if there really are any here) hang out. Everyone had their own hand painted cups for their beers.
The food was good too...

After lunch we took a stroll on the pier.
Cree liked the fact that she could look out and see all the people on the beach.

The pier is neat, about half way out there is a little souvenir, bait and tackle shop. It's just a little hut but it has toys for the kids, some snacks and drinks and bait and supplies for the fishermen.

At the end is a covered area where you can sit and then on either side is an area that is uncovered where you can fish from.

1 comments:

Debra Trean said...

fun image and your daughter is really cute....what fun and how time fly's by. I miss taking images of my kids.