We Can Fly...

2008-06-24





Hi everyone-

Heated air and positive pressure fans area used to inflate the baloon on the ground and prepare it for flight.

it is interesting to watch this process as it takes just the right mix of heated air and fan to inflate the balloon so that it will, stand up.

ONce that is completed ground crew use ropes to help keep it in place as the passengers board the basket. Al the while the piolot is occasionally adding heat to keep the balloon inflated with warm air.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Brad Myers said...

"B" I was going to call you and find out if you have found a less painless, quicker way to put videos up since I always seem to struggle with them. BUT since I have your lovely song that came out long before my time I might add and no video just a black screen, I will save the question for later.

Brian Bastinelli said...

HA- Grasshopper...you are still learning.

It is an audio only file from YouTube...

Keep tryin'...