All Good Things Must Come To An End...Apparently...

2008-07-16


Hi everyone-

Well they say that all good things must come to an end. Well I have to say...that sucks!

Today we start our journey back to PA from Montana. This is always the part of the trip that I dislike the most.

But to remain positive, we had a great time. Cree got to see and experience things that many adults never will. We got to spend a lot of great times with family that we don't get to see to often and with family we see regularly.

Over all it was a great trip. We got to do everything we wanted and the weather was fantastic, the best it's been in years.

So, although our trip is coming to an end, we have created many wonderful memories and images that we will forever be able to look back at, as well as to build upon in the future...

Posts will be hit and miss over the next few days as I am unsure of my access to the Internet, but please check back as I'll do my best to get the posts up.

3 comments:

Haney said...

As much as I like your B/W images, I really love the colors of this one.

Debra Trean said...

EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorites. Great color and composition. Can't wait to see more.