Even A Cowboy Loves his Momma...

2008-07-12




Hi everyone-

We have finally arrived back in Choteau and took Friday to relax a bit. It was downright cold most of the day but warmed up to the low 70's by afternoon.

Tomorrow we are heading up to Browning for the North American Indian Days at the Blackfeet Reservation. This is a fantastic pow wow that I really urge everyone to attend if you have the opportunity.

So today's images were shot on the 4th of July at the Rodeo here in Choteau. I was watching this little guy having a great time down in the front row. After a while I went over and spoke with his mom and asked if I might shoot a few images of him, she agreed. I sat down in the same area and shot most of the images while he was just having a fun time watching the rodeo.

He only realized that I was shooting images of him a few times and when he did he just stopped what he was doing and smiled for me and then went right back to whatever it was that he was doing at the time.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

J. L. T. said...

Lovely little story of a cowboy and his mom. well done!
sunny greetings from germany

Steve said...

brian,
just need to know what is with the paul bunyan avatar?

your blog is great. wish i was with you. take care.

Debra Trean said...

Just adorable and of course Cowboys love their moms almost as much as their horses.... soo cute.