Yorkfest Art Festival Coming Soon!!

2008-08-18



Hi everyone-

Welcome to another week. I can not believe that the summer is moving along so quickly. But as August moves on that can only mean one thing...well not really but...

I am going to have a booth at the YORKFEST ARTS FESTIVAL 2008 on Saturday and Sunday August 23rd and 24th in downtown York, PA.

I will be on the Rail Trail just off of Market Street between Market and King Sts.

I will be selling my images in various sizes, 5x7, 8x10, 11x14,20x30 as well as note cards.

I would really love to see you there. There are many talented artists who will have their works on display as well as great entertainment and food.


Today's image is of Steph. I was playing around with some treatments to the image and came up with this. I would really like to know what you think. I have some opinions but will reserve comment until others do so as not to bias any one's thoughts.

Hope you have a great start to your week!

1 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Hi Brian!

I like the treatment! This is another great shot of Steph! Now I can't decide which one is my favorite.

Good luck at Yorkfest! If you get a chance take a couple of pics of your booth and post them so those of us who can't make it to PA can see what we missed! :-)

Cheers,
Barry