The Fall Trek Has Begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008-09-14


Hi everyone-

Well by the time you are reading this I will be well on my way...

Today begins my fall trek across America. And this time it really is across the country.

I'll be hitting Savannah, GA, Denver, Co, Rocky Mountain National Park, Jackson WY, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Choteau, MT, Glacier National Park, Central Colorado, and Austin, TX as well as many points in between until all is said and done.

Be sure to check back for updates. I'll do my best to update the blog as Internet access allows. There may be a few days here and there with no posts but be sure to check back for big posts when I finally get access.

Oh, today's image was shot at the Snake River Overlook in Grand Teton National Park. This is the spot where Ansel Adams took his famous Tetons image. The tree's have grown a lot since then changing the look of the area and preventing you from seeing the curve in the river as you could back then.

Take Care!

6 comments:

SaraG said...

WOW, what a beautiful photo!
Good luck and be safe on your journey. I look forward to updates.

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!

Brad Myers said...

Stay safe "B" if Wil doesn't take me out this tour I will see you next week.

Woody said...

Cool Shots Brian. Have a safe trip and keep Brad out of trouble..

Leedra said...

You did good with an old shot. Looks very original. Have a good time on your trek across our great country!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo. This sounds like a fun trip. Be safe and have fun. Have fun in RMNP I will be back up that way soon.