Shadow Mountain Road...

2008-09-09


Hi everyone-

Hope your week started off good. It's been great here so far. I am gearing up for my time in Grand Teton and Yellowstone. I can not wait to get there.

Today's image was shot in 2005 along the Shadow Mountain Road. There are a lot of Aspen in this area. It's a nice quite drive that leads you up and over the western side of Shadow mountain.

I have included a small image of the raw file for those who like to check those out. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the original file just as it was shot in the camera, prior to any editing.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Nick said...

I loved that place.

Anonymous said...

great photo. I love this time of year when the trees are changing. Have fun in Yellowstone.

Leedra said...

These are awesome.