Back On Track...

2008-10-06



Hi everyone-

Hope you all had a great weekend. It was a time to slow down a little bit for me. We have been in Choteau, MT for a few days now and that has meant later wake up times and a bit more relaxation.

We've still have had a full schedule and long days but at a bit of a slower pace if that makes any sense. So I have been able to get a few images ready to go for this week. For the days that I travel and might not have Internet connections I will pre post an image that I got ready this weekend.

Yesterday we were in Glacier National Park. This is one of my favorite parks because you never know what you'll find, what the weather will be or where the park will take you.

This time it was cold, very windy and sleet and snow. Temperatures were in the 30's and the winds were blowing from 30 to 50 mph. But It was a great day. I will post more about our day in Glacier when I get to the images from the trip.

Today's images were recently shot in Yellowstone National Park. The eagle was along the Yellowstone River south of Hayden Valley. The second image is of the Firehole River near the Madison Junction.

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Debra Trean said...

the top image is really breathtaking what a great capture of a magnificent critter...