The Big Day...

2008-11-03



Hi everyone-

Hope you all had a great weekend. I know I sure did. Not only did I get to spend time with my family I got to do a great photo shoot with another cool family. I had a ton of fun and will post more about that over the next few days.

I wanted to pause from my other photography today and take a few moments to mention my wife Tonya.

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary.

Tonya is my partner in crime and truly my best friend and better half. I owe so much to her that it would be impossible to list everything here. She motivates and inspires me, she makes me laugh and keeps me grounded. She works harder than you know and harder than I sometimes give her credit for.

She runs her own business as well as being a great mom and wife.

I love her very much and just wanted to take a second to acknowledge here and say Happy Anniversary!

I love you!

Have a great day everyone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Brian and Tonya. Wow I can't believe it was that long ago that Chris tried to take a bath in the holy water. Seems like just the other day.

Chuck said...

I will never forget the priest with the acid burned face!