Weekend Photo Shoot..

2008-11-10




Hi everyone-

One of the many things that I did this week, which was also the most fun, was a photo shoot for Marissa and Mariah. I have known these two girls since they were wee little chickens in what seems like just yesterday.

We had a great time shooting throughout downtown York. It was a bout 3 1/2 hours in all and we got a ton of great images.

The girls were fantastic and seemed to have a lot of fun. In all we shot over 600 photographs. Of that on first pass I was able to narrow it down to 170 images. Of those I am going to be working on the very best ones for printing.

It's going to be a tough process as the images really came out great. We had perfect weather conditions in the upper 60's and partly to mostly cloudy skies. That gave us just the right amount of sun when we needed it and not to much when we didn't

I'll be posting a lot more images over the next few weeks as they are all edited.

Thanks to the girls and their mom and special assistant Ryan for all their help and for making the shoot so much fun!

Have a great day!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Barry Armer said...

WOW! Outstanding once again! I love all three!

Cheers!
Barry

Jan Klier said...

Very nice to see you go out and do a shoot like this.

The first image is my definite favorite. The other ones are very good too, but the first one has this extra, both in pose and post processing.

Jan

Debra Trean said...

TOOOOOOOOO cute !!! really nice !!!

Anonymous said...

Brian,

I think these photos of the kids are very good. I have really enjoyed seeing how you brought out the best of all them. I wrote about what I thought you did successful on my blog at: http://larrypatrickphotography.blogspot.com/
Keep up the good work.

Patrick

Anonymous said...

Extraordinary portraits! Well done indeed.