#371 - Austin Candy Kid ...

2008-12-11

Photobucket

Hi everyone-

I thought I'd change it up a bit today. I enjoyed working up the landscape images recently but wanted to move on to something a little different.

Earlier this fall a group of photographers that became friends at a Radiant Vista work shop met up for an informal reunion shoot in Austin, Tx. We had a great time, met a lot of interesting people and came away with some cool images.

Here is one of a young guy who was standing outside the bar where we had decided to spend a good portion of our afternoon. Locals we spoke with said he is a regular to the area. I though he had a raver or 'Candy' kid look to him.

Have a Great Day...

2 comments:

Chuck said...

I especially enjoy the pacifier!!

Wonder if he is giving his to Santa to give to the babies this Christmas like someone else we know?

Debra Trean said...

Excellent I do like this...what color what eye contact..what content....