#380- Merry Christmas!!

2008-12-25

Photobucket
Hi Everyone-

Just a quick post today to say Merry Christmas!

I hope that everyone has a great day and got all the cool presents they were hoping for.

But most importantly I hope you get to have a wonderful day with your families and friends.

We'll be spending ours with our family and are very excited to see everyone.

I'd also like to take moment to remind everyone to not forget those who can not be with their families tomorrow.

Our military, firemen, police, hospital staff and all those helping to keep tomorrow a safe and joyous day.

To everyone-- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

3 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Merry Christmas Brian!

I hope you and your family have a terrific Christmas and wonderful New Year!

Cheers!
Barry

Larry J. Patrick said...

Well said. Hope you have a great Christmas. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Woody said...

Hope you had a great christmas my friend..