#381- The Best Gift Of All...

2008-12-29

Hi everyone-

I hope you all had a great Christmas. We sure did here. Our Christmas was pretty laid back in the morning and then our family joined us in the afternoon and together we traveled to Baltimore to be with our extended family at my aunt and uncles home.

It was such a great time to be able to spend time with those that we really don't get to see often enough. Seeing every was so much fun and was really a great part of our Christmas celebration.

Today's image's are of the best gift I have ever received, my daughter Creelyn. I was so happy to be able to shoot some images of her in her new Christmas dress that she was actually happy to be in and agreeable to the shoot... something that doesn't happen to often these days.

She makes each day truly special for my Tonya and I. I'm sure that those of you with children know just what I'm trying to say.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Woody said...

Very Nice Brian. She is a cute little girl...

Brad Myers said...

Great post Brian and fantastic photos of your little chicken.

Barry Armer said...

Wow! Stunning photos Brian! Great compositions and post-processing! Creelyn is adorable!

Cheers!
Barry

Debra Trean said...

PURE DELIGHT....she is a little doll...do enjoy the time passes all too quick.... smiles

Larry J. Patrick said...

There is a lot of personality in that girl and you did a great job bringing it out in the photographs. I do think that you will have your hands FULL in a few years.

Brian Bastinelli said...

Hi everyone-

Thanks for your comments. I was so excited to take these photographs. She has been a bit ornery lately in the photography department. But she was so proud of her dress that she gave in for 5 minutes...lol

Larry- who are you kidding I have my hands full NOW...lol