Wintery Dreams...

2008-12-04

Photobucket

Hi everyone-

A little late today due to my crazy work schedule. I am going crazy here waiting for some winter weather here.
It's raining again today. We are in the low 40's so there's no chance.

But now that I decorated the house for Christmas I am in the mood for some snow and lot's of it!

Today's image was shot in the mountains east of Missoula, Montana. We had traveled up to the Garrnet Ghost Town and were on our way back down to the main road when we came across this view.

So for now I'll wait and dream of a little winter weather coming our way.

***ON ANOTHER NOTE***

I'd like to take the opportunity to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday.

I'm not going to get to see him for a few weeks but I'll talk to him later. I'd also like to take a moment and let him know just how much I think of him. It is because of him that I am who I am today.

He has shown me how to live my life the right way, how to provide for your family, how to do the right thing and how to live with integrity. Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great black and white. Love the feeling of scale and how I move through the image.