#434- Birthday Wishes and Looking at Fishes...

2009-03-13

Hi everyone-

I want to start off by wishing Tonya a very happy birthday! I hope you have a great day. You mean the world to me, I love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We shot these images over the last weekend. Cree was looking out the front window watching the fish in the pond when I came in the room. I thought the light was good so I quick grabbed the camera and asked her to look over to me. The rest, well she came up with that on her own...

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very precious shots of Cree. And I love your post processing, the warm black and white tones. Wonderful use of window light too.

Cindi

Chuck said...

The last one is my favorite

Larry J. Patrick said...

The images you post of Cree, the more I am sure as to who rules the house. She is a wonderful subject who you have done great things with.

Like Cindi, I like the warm black and white treatment. It goes with feel of the images. Good job.

Barry Armer said...

Great shots (yesterday's too) of Cree!

Happy Birthday to Toyna!

Cheers!
Barry