#438 - Big News and A Worn Out Little One

2009-03-18

Hi everyone-

Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day and you didn't turn green from too much beer!

Today's image is of Cree. Back in January we did a little photo shoot and towards the end things started to slip down hill. She had had enough and with each image we were losing her a little more. She did a great job and had a lot of fun, but when it's over, it's just over.

Photobucket

So on another note, I have some big news to share.... This past weekend I was contact by Mpix about some images. For those of you who don't know Mpix is the leading prosumer photo lab in the US.

They were interested in some of my work that had been recommended by Scott Kelby and the gang over at National Association of Photoshop Professionals. Next week in Boston is the Photoshop World Conference and of course they will have a large booth there. In the booth will be a variety of large images (20x30) as well as a variety of their other products such as books and calendars.

Well they have asked me to provide them some images for use in their display and in the materials they are producing for the show.

Needless to say I was honored and excited. So I have spent the last few days preparing and uploading images for the show.

So naturally next week I will be taking an impromptu trip to Boston! And of course I will keep you updated every step of the way!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Debra Trean said...

Congrats congrats how very exciting!!! I am so happy for you! A very special honor and one that boost your photographic eye too I bet.

This image is very cute as well she is adorable.

Barry Armer said...

Congrats on the Mpix gig!

Great photo of Cree! I love the seperation you achieved between Cree and the fairly busy background!

Cheers!
Barry