#448- Moooooooooooo....

2009-04-01

Hi everyone-

So it's not often that I blatantly endorse products on my blog but occasionally you come across something so cool and you meet people who are really nice and just make the product even better.

I had that occasion while at Photoshop World. I came across a booth by a company from England called Moo.com. At the booth I met Pete and Alicia who were such great people. They took more time than was necessary to explain their product and answer all of my crazy questions.

So what is this product that I have completely fell for? Well its at its very basic level, business cards. But this is not your typical printer. They have come up with a few twists and a few cool products that make you take a second and then third and fourth look.

There are a few really cool things they have going on, A. They are inexpensive for what you get and B. you don't have to order a ton of the cards, C. They are created on recycled or sustainably sourced materials and D. Cool packaging and I am a sucker for that.

But here is, in my mind, the the coolest part EACH CARD CAN HAVE A DIFFERENT IMAGE ON IT!!!!!!!!! Think about all of the interesting and targeted marketing concepts you could create with sets of cards.

I could go on and on, but I can't give away all my ideas, some you'll just have to figure out on your own. So let's take a look...

Here's a few sets of cards and the boxes they come in...

Photobucket

Here's a set of mini cards, they seem to be as long as a normal card but half the height...

Photobucket

Here Pete explains the cool products that Moo.com offers...
Photobucket

I saved one of the best things for last... This is a sticker book of 90 stickers of YOUR PHOTOS and you can put 90 different images in if you want. I can think of a million ways to use this product!! But again, you have to figure out your own ways...

Photobucket

Oh one thing i should mention, the quality of the products is really good as well. I took a bunch of samples of all their products and they are of a very high quality.

So if you have a moment, or even if you don't you should check out moo.com I'll be ordering my first sets of cards this week.

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Woody said...

Hey Brian,

I wanted to let you know I read the short spotlight on you in the March Issue of Photoshop User..

Congrats!! Good article..

Brian Bastinelli said...

Thanks Woody! You know I actually forgot to mention that on here...I'll have to do that this week.