#461- Krysten

2009-04-20

Hi everyone-

I hope you all had a great weekend. Cree and I took out first big out of town adventure together Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We traveled to Mt. Lebanon, just outside of Pittsburgh for a family function. We had a great time and the traveling went really well.

Of course we had the little bumps in the road you might expect with traveling with a 2 1/2 year old away from mommy. But over all we have a great time and enjoyed catching up with everyone.

Today's images were shot last week. They are of Krysten Nicole a DC area model who is currently in York. We shot in the alleys of downtown York.

I couldn't decide which version I liked batter so as usual I am posting both.

Have a great day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Nice shot Brian!

It looks like you and Krysten had a very productive shoot! Great location, composition and post-processing!

For what it's worth, I like the color version best.

Cheers!
Barry

Unknown said...

The color one...

Steve Schuenke said...

Nice shot! I think I like the color version better too. Did you consider cropping the light rectangular shape at the upper right?

Joi's a G, I suppose said...

I'm Krysten's best friend Joi lol. I really like the color one!