#465- Kyler and Music Monday

2009-04-27

Hi everyone-

I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was a lot of fun but very busy.

Last weekend I was in Pittsburgh for a family function and had an hour or so to shoot some images with my nephew Kyler. He's 2 years old and full of energy and curiosity.

It was a lot of fun to shoot these images but a lot of work for me and grandpa who was my wrangler....lol.

Photobucket

Here is a black and white version of an image shot a few seconds later...

Photobucket

These were shot in my uncle's garage where the lighting was perfect. It was a bright sunny day and the area outside was open shade which allowed just the right amount of light to flood into the garage while we were in there.

Have a great day!

Music Monday

Today's Music Monday band is Listen2Three a great new band out of Savannah, GA. Currently the band is living in the Pittsburgh area.

I had the pleasure of listening to them back in October in Savannah. It was a great show.

You can check them out at: http://www.myspace.com/listen2three

Here's a cool new video :


Listen 2 Three "Made for Me" Music Video from Joshua Jasso on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Great shots Brian!

I really like the composition and the expression on Kyler's face! My favorite of the two is the color version.

Cheers!
Barry

vickie said...

Brian, This is your best work yet. (coming from Kylers grandmother). I do like to go in and look at your work. You do a wonderful job.
Thanks Vickie Plummer