#473- Carolyn and Scotty

2009-05-11

Hi everyone-

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a happy Mother's Day. We sure did. I was nice to take the weekend at out own pace. We haven't been able to do that for a while. We also got to see family, but we didn't get to see Mom because she is already in Montana!!! Lucky her. We did talk though and I will see her next week!!!!

This weekend I had the pleasure of shooting an engagement session with an awesome couple, Carolyn and Scotty. We had a great time and shot a ton of images in several locations. We did as much laughing and joking as we did shooting. In the process we created some fantastic images.

Not only did I get to shoot with Carolyn and Scotty but also with Pebbles (the wonder dog). They call her Pebbles and I call her the wonder dog because she is just amazing and does pretty much anything you want her to do on command.

The wedding day is fast approaching and I am very excited to have the opportunity to be their photographer.

Have a great day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Great composition and expressions in both Brian!

I like the post-processing as well which reminds me of a bleach-bypass type treatment.

Well done!
Barry