#505- 4th of July Wrap-Up...

2009-07-07

Hi everyone-

We had a great 4th of July here in Choteau, Montana. The celebration starts here on the 3rd. The town has an art and craft show, called Art On The Green, Keg Hockey, Music In The Park, The Boxing Smoker and the Street Dance at the American Legion.

Also my cousins have a great family reunion picnic. That is the most fun part of the day because we have a lot of fun, get to see family from all over the country and of course eat a ton of great food.

On Saturday the day starts with a Run and Walk (we skipped that...lol) and then the parade. After the parade there is a Steak Fry in the park but we head to another cousins house for one more picnic. Then after that its off to the rodeo. That is always a great time.

The evening ended at another family gathering at my cousin Laura's house. There we made s'mores lit fireworks and of course ended the evening watching the towns fireworks display.

The weekend ended on Sunday with a majority of the immediate family departing for home. My girls, my sister and her son and my dad all headed home to PA to get back to the real world while my mom and I hang out for another week or so.

So here is are a few images from the weekend. There are tons more that will come out over the next year. Hope you had a great weekend and Independence Day!

Have a great day!

Waiting for the parade to get started...
Photobucket

Pony rides in the park...
Photobucket

My little 4th of July Princess...
Photobucket

Can't forget the great rodeo action...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Nick said...

Great camera position on the bottom image. Love your colors.

Larry J. Patrick said...

I cannot decide whether the photo with Cree on the horse or her standing in front of the house is my favorite. Both are really good images of a very pretty little girl.

As to your rodeo action shot, I could not help but think that the cowboy may really out weight the steer. What do you think?

Brian Bastinelli said...

Thanks guys... Larry I can't agree more. That steer is sayin "this is gonna hurt!"