#532 Stormy Front

2009-08-20


Hi everyone-

Well it's Thursday and that means its time for another Skywatch post!

Today's image was shot a few years ago along Montana's Rocky Mountain Front, west of Choteau.

In October there seems to be a lot of overcast days in this area. This of course was one of them But I set out to shoot some images anyway.

As it turns out there was a bit of a storm brewing and as I headed toward the mountains it began to push over and on tho the east.

Have a great Skywatch and dont forget to check out everyone else's images by clicking the link here:---> SKYWATCH

Photobucket

13 comments:

Kevin said...

Hi Brian,

Just discovered your blog. Beautiful work, it looks as though I'll be spending a little time poking around here.

Cheers

annalarssonphotography said...

Stunning as ever before Brian!
You really rock!

Have a great weekend :)
Anna

Tara R. said...

It looks like it's coming right of the screen at me. Fabulous shot!

Petit Eyekiss said...

Very nice shot! so dramatic!

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

That is one amazing storm! Glad I wasn't out there shooting it. Amazing shot!
Janice.

Sylvia K said...

What a gorgeous shot, Brian! And it does stir up all those lovely memories of Montana and the years I lived there!

Enjoy!

Sylvia

Unknown said...

pretty dramatic and a bit scary. beautifully captured.

Eric said...

Awesome picture, looks like a painting,well done!!

Love it!!

Have a nice SWF

D Herrod said...

That is an amazing shot.

Tammie Lee said...

My goodness, now that is an amazing sky and landscape. Stunningly beauteous.
spirithelpers

Brian Bastinelli said...

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for your great feedback! I really appreciate it and I am really glad you enjoyed the image!!

See you next week!

Brian

Light and Voices said...

Double Platinium shot!
jfm

Arija said...

A superb skywatch shot! I absolutely love it, well almost as much as that wonderful shot of the Bison above.