#533- On The Run...

2009-08-21

Hi everyone-

Hope you all had a great week.

Today starts my normal 4 days off from the fire department and boy am I happy they are here. There is a ton of stuff to get done for the show next week as well as stuff around the house. But The best part of this weekend is I am off the same days as Tonya so we get a whole weekend together. It will be great to have some good family time with no real place to go!

That doesn't happen that often.

So today's image is another installment of the Bison Art series that I started earlier in the week. This image was shot last fall in Yellowstone's Hayden Valley. One of the most beautiful places in the park and the country in my opinion.

The image was initially shot at a slow shutter speed while panning with the running buffalo.

Have a great weekend!!

Oh and don't forget the Yorkfest Arts Festival in downtown York, PA next weekend. (29,30 AUG) I hope to see you there!

Photobucket

0 comments: