#540- It's Moose Mon...uh Tuesday!

2009-09-01

Hi everyone-

Over the week end I had several people who stopped by my booth ask if I had any moose images. So I thought I would post a few today.

These were shot a few years ago in Grand Teton National Park at the beaver ponds along the Moose-Wilson Road. This is a pretty sure bet location for moose in late September and early October.

Hope you enjoy them!

Also please keep my friend and great photographer and all around super guy, Wes in your thoughts and prayers today. He'll be undergoing some major surgeries today and I wish him well!

Have a great day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Haney said...

Can't decide if I like the moose or the fall leaves better in these pictures. Great shots all around. Well done.