#539 Yorkfest 2009

2009-08-31

Hi everyone-

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was busy but a lot of fun. I had a booth at the Yorkfest Arts Festival in York, PA this weekend.

The weekend didn't start off to great as there were torrential downpours on Friday night (set up day) and a misty, gray and humid start to Saturday.

But Sunday was absolutely beautiful. THe weather was perfect and the crowd was much larger than in past years.

So I wanted to share a few shots from my booth. You can't really see it to well but you get the idea. At the end is a short video of the booth as well.

I also would like to take a moment to thank everyone who came out to the show to say or purchase something from me. I met a lot of great people as well as reconnected to a few people I have met in previous years. That is one of the most fun parts of doing this show!

Have a great day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Nice job on the booth Brian!

Lots of great looking photo's!

Hopefully you sold out!

Cheers!
Barry

Nick said...

Brian,

Looks great. So what is the price of a framed 8x10 image?

Larry J. Patrick said...

Shameless commercial use of your blog! I look to your blog as one for art, not self promoting of your economic interest.

OK, just kidding. Looks like you really had a nice booth with a lot of your great photos. I hope you sold lots of photos, arranged a lot of portrait sessions and generally turned the local economy around! But, most importantly, I hope you had fun.

Brian Bastinelli said...

Hey guys-

Glad you liked the booth! Day one was a wash pretty much but day two was great all around.

It was s o much fun which is a big part of why I do the show. I really enjoy meeting and talking with people who enjoy photography and nature.

Larry- Stand by, more shamless promotion coming up--

Nick-

Famed 8x10 images start at $50.00 for a plain black frame and double floated white matte.

Have a great day!