#552 A Hot Time In The City....

2009-09-18

Hi everyone-

Today's image is one more from the e-shoot with Carolyn and Floyd this past week. I wanted to try something a little different so this image was a long exposure coupled with a little light painting.

But it didn't end there I also shot a few other long exposure images of the scene and incorporated those into the final image to "fix" some problem areas.

Have a great day and a great weekend!

Photobucket


Here's one more...

This was shot on our way into the city for an evening of shooting. We're crossing the State Street Bridge with the Pennsylvania Capitol Building in the background...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Woody said...

Good Photos Brian. I'd be interested in hearing the process for the top photo on how you got the final product...

Barry Armer said...

Nice work Brian!

I really enjoyed looking at both shots a lot.

The second shot is my favorite of the two by a slim margin.

Well done!
Barry

Steve Schuenke said...

That light painting image is one of the most interesting shots I've seen in a long time. I'd love to see it larger or hear what you did. Really nice!

Larry J. Patrick said...

Another fine photo of the car. Again, I think your lighting was spot on.