#555 Grand Teton Morning

2009-10-08

Hi everyone-

Today I am on the road...again. I left Choteau, MT this morning and began the journey home to PA. Originally I was going to head down to Colorado and spend a few days there. However a variety of factors have changed that plan up a bit.

Today I am heading to the Rapid City area. On Friday I am going to head to the Badlands National Park to shoot sunrise and then head to the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and the Wounded Knee Massacre sight. After that I will continue down through Nebraska where there are a few locations that I am interested in stopping and shooting. More on that later.

Today's image was shot in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. I really liked the clouds on the morning this image was shot. Clouds have been something that normally are either completely absent or almost to the ground when I am there. So to have a day with cool clouds in the sky was a big thing for me.

Have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Brad Myers said...

Brian, if you remember last year we could not buy a cloud out west. I guess some things never change. Have a safe trip home, Brad.