#559 Are You Kidding Me?

2009-10-15


Hi everyone-

Well its raining here and my sister said they might get up to 5 inches of snow in some areas of PA today! Crazy.

Today's image was shot during Carolyn and Floyd's engagement session. For part of the day they dressed up in period attire and shot at locations that fit into the period.

This image was shot in front of the PA Capital building. Floyd came up with the idea to simulate a broken down car while on a date. I think Carolyn's expression says it all!

The image was lit with one beauty dish and ambient light.

Don't forget to check out all of the cool SKYWATCH action by clicking the link: SKYWATCH BOG
Have a great day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Great shot! And definitely one with personality! I love it!

Have a great weekend!

Sylvia

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Brian: That is a super capture, very inventive.

Unknown said...

OMG, your blog is stacked with beautiful pictures, I`ll come back here for sure. Love your style

Larry J. Patrick said...

Since my first "car" was a 1946 Fort Pickup, I spent a little time in this position. Good photo that brings back some memories.