Curious Horse...

2007-12-14



I stopped along the Belview Road after taking the image that I posted the other day and photographed a group of horses.

They were running and playing in the field when I arrived. They quieted down for a few minutes and then started right back up. I got a few cool images but I also got a lot of Horses A..es too. I though man I really didn't have to come all the way to Montana for this, hell I could've stayed at work...

I digress.... This image was shot when one horse in particular became very interested in what I was doing. To the point that no matter where I went so did he. He would stand right in front of me as if to say please take my photograph.

So I did. And it ended up being my favorite of the day.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Brian!
I was just looking on the net to see who Blogs in PA (where I have family) and came across you!
I love you images, they are very breathtaking!
Thanks for sharing!
Julie in Australia.

Brad Myers said...

Brian, we have been short one horses behind the last few weeks, I think he pulled something close to his behind, LOL.

Ted said...

PNF will love this one. I've found taking horse pictures to be impossible. They are ungainly beasts in front of my lens even though they are majestic in their stature. They seem so hard to fit into a rectangle. Nice job.

Kim said...

Fabulous portrait you've captured. The horse's eyes are absolutely mesmerizing!

Debra Trean said...

they are curious creatures.... I love this entire body of work