Serengeti Dreams...

2007-12-19


Hi everyone--

Hope all is well. Over the last few weeks I have been working on a lot of images, trying new techniques, processing them much differently than I have in the past and pushing the limits of what I have been doing.

It has been great and your response has been super and very supportive as well. I thank everyone very much for all of their kind words and comments.

But I have got to take a bit of a break from creating these new images. There are a ton of things that need to be caught up on and moved forward with that I have been pushing to the side.

But I'll get back to these images soon! And don't worry I will do my best to continue posting images that you will enjoy or at least I hope you do.

Sooo...on we go.

I have always dreamed of traveling to Africa where I would spend several weeks on safari shooting all of the magnificent sights the continent has to offer.

So this week I thought it would be fun to see what the images might look like if I was there shooting.

Hope you enjoy...

1 comments:

Nick said...

Brian,

Love the light and the line.