Darkness Within...

2008-01-13



Today's image is probably a bit more appropriate for Halloween than January.

This image was shot this fall along a gravel road somewhere in eastern Idaho.

I shot it in the middle of the afternoon on a day with big fair weather clouds and lots of sunshine.

But I really didn't like it when I was there shooting it and I didn't like it when i was processing it either. This house really gave me the creeps. I wanted to go inside and explore it but I couldn't get myself to do it. Something kept me outside.

So I processed the image to reflect the feeling it gave me. I would love to hear your thoughts...

3 comments:

Brad Myers said...

I like it Brian, without me going back to look, did you post a different version earlier on your blog? I would have gone in and asked anyone after that "Would you like to play a game".

Brian Bastinelli said...

Ya, Brad, that's how it felt. I just felt as thought I wasn't alone.

It really weirded me out.

Blogger won't let me put the link in here for some reason. But the original, which was converted to sepia is posted back in the last week of September.

Anonymous said...

Spooky!!!